Careers & Internships
We are growing!
Current Job Openings:
HR Compliance & Benefits Specialist - San Diego, CA
- Phone screen: We want to get to know you! We’ll learn more about your skills, background, and how you align with our mission and core values
- Hiring manager interview: A time for us to dive deeper into your unique set of skills that you would bring to the role and list of responsibilities
- Team interviews: You will have the opportunity to engage with one to two immediate and/or cross-functional teams to assess some “essential human skills”––and ways you would both fit in and add to our culture.
- Typically, from job posting to start date is 90-120 days.
Some positions require a stronger Christian faith-alignment due to specific responsibilities which could include engagement with church or Christian organizational leadership, communication with Christian audiences, or supporting spiritual renewal activities, etc.
Current Internship Opportunities:
Come intern with us!
Our Program Delivers:
- Practical, hands on experience
- Personalized projects based on your interests and passions
- Insiders view on nonprofit management and operations
- Networking with professionals in the International Development sector
- Deliverables to feature in resumes and/or portfolios
- Weekly internal trainings
- Are an integral part of our team
- Bring passion and energy to our team
- Are creative, diverse, and have fresh perspectives
- Are learners
- Make life-long connections
We believe in connecting your education and passion with worthwhile work that is contributing to a harmonious and restorative relationship between people and the planet.
- Marketing & Communications
- Content creation for social media engagement
- Copywriting for blogs, website, and fundraising campaigns and events
- Designing graphics and/or video production
- Public Relations
- Strategic Partnerships
- Creating resources for corporate partners
- Writing and researching for Purpose Papers and academic pieces
- Finding synergies with tree planting partners
- Grant Writing
- Writing proposals, LOIs and reports
- Writing relevant “Purpose Papers” for external use
- Editing and grant tracking systems
- Program / M&E
- Coordinating with U.S. based and international partners
- Analyzing, visualizing and cleaning data
- Collecting regional reports and managing data
Our Internship Timeline and Logistics:
- Spring (January - May)
- Applications Open: October 16th
- Applications Due: November 17th
- Interviews: November 21st - December 7th
- Internships Assigned: December 11th
- Start Date: January 16th
- Summer (June - August)
- Applications Open: March 1st
- Applications Due: March 31st
- Interviews: April 1st-15th
- Internships Assigned: April 18th
- Start Date: June 6th
- Fall (September - December)
- Applications Open: June 1st
- Applications Due: June 30th
- Interviews: July 1st-15th
- Internships Assigned: July 18th
- Start Date: September 13th
- This is an unpaid internship. You will gain hands-on experience working closely with a creative, close-knit team who is inspired to achieve a lasting solution to rural poverty. We can also coordinate with your institution to offer academic credit for your experience.
- Part-time internship, 12-15 hours per week
- Fully remote work
Flexible hours within a typical work week and schedule.