Careers & Internships
We are growing!
Current Job Openings
- Phone screen: We want to get to know you! We’ll learn more about your skills, background, and how you align with our mission and core values
- Hiring manager interview: A time for us to dive deeper into your unique set of skills that you would bring to the role and list of responsibilities
- Team interviews: You will have the opportunity to engage with one to two immediate and/or cross-functional teams to assess some “essential human skills”––and ways you would both fit in and add to our culture.
- Typically, from job posting to start date is 90-120 days.
Some positions require a stronger Christian faith-alignment due to specific responsibilities which could include engagement with church or Christian organizational leadership, communication with Christian audiences, or supporting spiritual renewal activities, etc.
Come intern with us!
Our Program Delivers:
- Practical, hands on experience
- Personalized projects based on your interests and passions
- Insiders view on nonprofit management and operations
- Networking with professionals in the International Development sector
- Deliverables to feature in resumes and/or portfolios
- Weekly internal trainings
- Are an integral part of our team
- Bring passion and energy to our team
- Are creative, diverse, and have fresh perspectives
- Are learners
- Make life-long connections
We believe in connecting your education and passion with worthwhile work that is contributing to a harmonious and restorative relationship between people and the planet.
- Marketing & Communications
- Content creation for social media engagement
- Copywriting for blogs, website, and fundraising campaigns and events
- Designing graphics and/or video production
- Public Relations
- Strategic Partnerships
- Creating resources for corporate partners
- Writing and researching for Purpose Papers and academic pieces
- Finding synergies with tree planting partners
- Grant Writing
- Writing proposals, LOIs and reports
- Writing relevant “Purpose Papers” for external use
- Editing and grant tracking systems
- Program / M&E
- Coordinating with U.S. based and international partners
- Analyzing, visualizing and cleaning data
- Collecting regional reports and managing data
Our Internship Timeline and Logistics:
- Spring (January - May)
- Applications Open: October 16th
- Applications Due: November 17th
- Interviews: November 21st - December 7th
- Internships Assigned: December 11th
- Start Date: January 16th
- Summer (June - August)
- Applications Open: March 1st
- Applications Due: March 31st
- Interviews: April 1st-15th
- Internships Assigned: April 18th
- Start Date: June 6th
- Fall (September - December)
- Applications Open: June 1st
- Applications Due: June 30th
- Interviews: July 1st-15th
- Internships Assigned: July 18th
- Start Date: September 13th
- This is an unpaid internship. You will gain hands-on experience working closely with a creative, close-knit team who is inspired to achieve a lasting solution to rural poverty. We can also coordinate with your institution to offer academic credit for your experience.
- Part-time internship, 12-15 hours per week
- Fully remote work
Flexible hours within a typical work week and schedule.